- I saw a coyote chasing a rabbit and they were both walking.
- The corn growing in the field is already popped.
- Farmers are feeding their chickens crushed ice to keep them from laying hard-boiled eggs.
- A sad West River cowboy once prayed, "I wish it would rain - not so much for me cuz I've seen it-but for my 7-year-old."
- You can make instant sun tea.
- The temperature drops below 95, you feel a bit chilly.
- Hot water now comes out of both taps.
- You break a sweat the instant you step outside at 7:30 a.m. before work.
- You realize that asphalt has a liquid state.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
It's so hot in Texas that
Posted by Elliot at 7/15/2009 06:08:00 PM